Navigating Through Covid
Your Spinato's Experience may look different as we navigate this dynamic situation. Our commitment to you is that we will continue to make proactive decisions that are grounded in transparency and science. After spending a few weeks to go over the guidelines suggested by the Arizona governor, the CDC and local health departments, we've updated our steps of service and made a series of changes at all of our locations to help protect you, your fellow diners, and our team members.
You are not required to make a reservation. However, it is recommended that you make one. You can make those reservations online through our website or google maps.
CHANGES FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
· All team members will participate in increased handwashing and glove change practices.
· All team members are required to stay home if they are sick and provided sick leave pay.
· We will have created new positions and designated team members to cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the restaurant every 30 min.· We will continue to observe elevated cleaning and sanitizing protocols that meet or exceed public guidelines between table turns.
CHANGES FOR YOU
· The company continues to offer curbside pickup.
· Maximum 20 people per party (large stores), and 15 for small stores. If your party is over 20 or 15 guests respectively, you will have to be split among separate tables and asked to social distance yourself. Please be mindful, with limited tables available for seating during this time, not all requests for a party of 20 or 15 can be accommodated. Availability will be at the discretion of the Manager on Duty pending reservation count for the day/time requested.
· Sanitizer stations have been placed at the entrances at each of our locations and are available for guests and team members.
· We have replaced all linen napkins with disposable napkins. Refills will be filled into a new glass each time.
· 1 laminated Menu will be available per table. Contact-less menus can also be accessed online through a QR code that will be available on each table for you to access.
We appreciate your support, understanding, and patience as we implement these new procedures. We will continue to keep you updated with any changes in operations and offerings, as well as our dine-in hours expanding and/or changing.